Here are some ways to incorporate my favourite festive colour:
Why do I like neutral colours?
– Stylish (a classic style will never date)
– Versatile (can be used as a ‘basic’ to any outfit or worn as a neutral monochromatic outfit)
– Re-wearable (are able to wear the same items over and over and people won’t notice)
– Time-saving (you know the fit will be great and the colours will always match)
– Foundation of any wardrobe (monochromatic bases just work!)
– Polished (neutral colours scream effortless elegance)
What are the neutral colours?
– White (and cream etc)
– Brown (and beige etc)
– Metallic (gold and silver etc)
Oh but they can! The following are a few of my favourite spotty and stripey outfit pics from Instagram, however the true inspiration of this blog post can be found at the end…
above image credit: closetful of clothes